Production Assistant for casual luxury collection
Highly organized, motivated Production Assistant who's experience working in Domestic, and experience entering and managing PO’s, working in Excel, and communicating with vendors.
· General production administration, including samples, fabric/trim submits, and archival reference samples
· Create Care Labels / Approve Care Labels sent by vendor
· Track, receive, approve, and file UPC tags, care labels, and disclaimer tags
· Issues PO’s to vendors
· Ensures PO’s are updated in a timely manner based on projections
· Enter style master into inventory management system
· Actively pursue HTS codes and enter into inventory management system
· Update PO cancel dates and ETA’s as needed until goods are handed over to freight forwarder
· Request and update weekly WIP reports for multiple seasons simultaneously to maintain accurate information that is used by cross-functional partners
· Visit domestic vendors and communicate all needs to supervisor
· Chase proto, SMS, photo samples, and TOPs daily
· Partner with Design Assistant and Tech to ensure necessary mock ups are made to include in correspondence with vendors.